External floppy drive for Amiga
External floppy drive was designed by Roman Breński, Jarosław Bieliński and Radosław Kujawa.
The external drive has the following features:
- Fully compatible with 880kB DD Amiga floppy disks.
- Reads and writes NDOS disks.
- Compatible with all Amiga systems featuring external floppy drive connector.
- Fetuares new, guaranteed floppy mechanism - Sony MPF-920.
- Jumper selectable DF1/DF2/DF3 drive number (also DF0 for Amiga CDTV).
- Very flexible interface board, compatible with original Amiga drives (including HD), PC drives, floppy emulators.
- 4 jumpers selecting how control signals are passed and/or generated - ability to interface with almost any kind of 3,5" drive.
- Also available without the floppy drive mechanism (for installation of floppy emulators).
- Open source design.
- RoHS compliant, low power, environmentally friendly.
- Made by Amigans for Amigans who still use floppies.